Home Staging - Gwen is a Certified Canadian Staging Professional
Staging your home is part of the marketing process with Dwight and Gwen. It does not reflect on the quality of your housekeeping, but rather presents your home in its very best light.
For all our clients, for free of charge, we will provide this special service.
How do I get top value for my home?
- Make sure your home shows well! We do not get a second chance to make a good impression. Most buyers look for homes that are well cared for and bright.
In general, clean and spiffy!
What is home staging?
- Home staging is the creative and successful process of preparing a home for sale. A professional home stager maximizes the impact of focal points, and helps minimize a home's weaknesses. That being said Home Staging is the opposite of designing a home to live in.
Subjects are addressed such as personal colours, or furniture arrangements. This is done so that the house appeals to as many buyers as possible. I normally tell our clients that the manner, in which they live in their home, is not the way in which they sell it.
Home staging is not about criticizing personal decorating styles; Home Staging is about helping client's homes appeal to a broad range of buyers so that the house sells faster and for as much as possible. Home Staging addresses:
- Curb appeal
- Colour and Décor Choices
- Furniture and Room Arrangement
- Upgrade Recommendations
- Repairs and General Maintenance
- Furniture and Accessory Rentals
Studies show that:
- Staged homes sell faster, and get significantly more offers than homes which have not been staged.
- Staged homes have an advantage over other homes on the market; the polish of staging is often the deciding factor for buyers making a choice between homes.
- It adds value to your home
In this dynamic Real Estate industry we must keep abreast of current design trends to help properties get staged and sold.